Academic Achievement in Business Endowed Scholarship
- Be a minority
- Be a US citizen or have resident alien status
- Have completed the following courses while maintaining an average GPA of at least 2.75 in these courses:
1. Accounting 201, 202 and 203 (must be enrolled in or completed Accounting 203 by Spring Quarter of the year the scholarship is awarded);
2. Economics 201 or 202;
3. Business 210 or Math 116 (may be enrolled in Business 210 or Math 116 or both for Spring Quarter); or the equivalents of the above courses.
- Have completed at least 30 credit hours at Seattle Central by the end of Winter Quarter (in the year applying) in courses that would meet the requirements for entrance into the University of Washington’s School of Business Administration
- Have completed or will complete 60 credit hours that would transfer to the University of Washington by the end of Spring Quarter and enroll in at least 5 credit hours in Spring quarter that would transfer to the University of Washington
- Intend to pursue a B.A. in Business Administration and have a current application on file for admittance (within the next academic year) to a four-year institution of your choice
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed or are currently enrolled in any of the following courses? (Select all that apply)
- Do you intend to pursue a B.A. in Business Administration and submit an application for admittance (within the next academic year) to a four-year institution (of your choice)?
- Submit a brief statement detailing what four-year institution you plan to attend, what area of Business Administration you plan to major in and why you are majoring in Business Administration.