Phi Theta Kappa
- Be an active member in Phi Theta Kappa
- Have at least a 3.3 cumulative college-level GPA
- Be involved in campus activities and demonstrate a commitment to outside community service
- Participate in a panel interview as a scholarship finalist
- Be transferring to a four-year college or university in the Fall quarter/semester
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you an active member of Phi Theta Kappa?
- Will you enroll in a four-year college or university in Fall 2016?
- Do you agree to participate in a panel interview as a finalist for this scholarship?