Antonio Diaz Veterans Scholarship
- Be a veteran of the United States Armed Forces
- Maintain a good academic record (2.5 GPA)
- Plan to attend and enroll at Seattle Central full-time for the academic year the award is granted (12 or more credits per quarter)
- Supplemental Questions
- In 200 words or less, please describe a community service project that you would like to initiate that will benefit the veteran community at Seattle Central College (Examples:potluck, movie screening, veteran art show, collaboration with outside veteran groups such as the VFW, American Legion, etc.)
- I grant permission for the review committee to view my discharge papers (DD-214, NGB-22, or VA Verification letter) submitted to the college for veterans benefits.